By using or accessing this website you confirm your agreement to be bound by this Agreement. Your use of this website is at all times subject to this Agreement (which forms a legally binding contract between Videojuicer and you) and all applicable laws. If you do not agree to this Agreement, do not use this website.
We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any such changes will be displayed on this website. Your continued use of this website following such changes will be deemed to be your acceptance of such amended agreement. If you do not accept any such changes, you should stop using this website.
1. The Service
2. Collection and use of Your information
You may only use the Service if you are 13 years or older. To use the Service you will need to create a Videojuicer account (“Account”). When you open an Account, you will be required to supply information such as your name, e-mail address, the nickname you want be known by in the community, your date of birth, gender and country of residence. You will also have the option to supply other information such as your likes / dislikes, biog, picture and instant messenging details. You can access and update this information at any time through the “My Account” pages. As you continue to use the Site, we will also collect further information about you, such as your viewing history and preferences. All of this information is known as your “Personal Information”.
We will USE the Personal Information that we collect to;
- verify your identity,
- contact you personally if necessary for the provision of the services available on the Site,
- keep track of who posts a piece of Content and where it’s used,
- send you our email newsletter if you choose to receive it in the registration form.
We will SHARE the Personal Information that we collect with third parties;
- if obliged to do so to comply with the law and for purposes of law enforcement,
- if necessary to allow advertising audits to validate size and composition of the viewing audience. This will not result in any contact with you and only checks and counts which IP addresses watched which adverts.
These third parties may store or retain a record of the Personal Information that we share with them, however they may only use that Personal Information for the purposes outlined above and no other purpose.
We will also gather aggregated data to help us improve the quality of the Service (for example, to gauge the load on the Service and plan for any increases in hardware or bandwidth requirements). Such data will be anonymous and will not contain any personally identifying information.
3. User Disclosed Personal Information
4. Cookies and Spiders
More specifically the Service uses the following cookies:
- Session Cookies; to improve your experience on the site such as remembering your name and allowing you to browse the site while keeping you logged in.
- Player Cookies; the website broadcasts videos by embedding the Videojuicer player and this player uses tracking cookies for statistical analysis and flash cookies for remembering your preferences – for further information, see Videojuicer’s Privacy and Cookies Policy – Player Cookies.
- Google Analytics tracking cookie; to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our websites in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note however, that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our websites.
These link are provided for your convenience, however Videojuicer can not be held responsible for the information contained therein and offer no guarantee of the validity of the content:
The Service makes use of industry-standard security measures. While it can never be said that any website or application has perfect, impenetrable security, we will always take reasonable measures to keep your Personal Information safe from loss, misuse, alteration and theft.
6. General conditions
6.2 Storing Your Personal Information
6.3 Change of Service Provider